Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Sorrento Office
Your first visit to The Tooth Shop on 46 involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Form Online
- Patient REGISTRATION Form
- Patient HEALTH HISTORY Form
- Patient Medication List Form
- Financial Policy Agreement Form
Additional Forms available when needed:
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Records Release Form
- HIPAA – Authorization Form for Use or Disclosure of Patient Information
- HIPAA – Request for Amendment
- HIPAA – Agreement to Receive Electronic Communication
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.